Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome Party

Wooooa!!!

That was a greeting my friends pulled off. I still cannot believe how much effort has been put into it. I got off the plane and got my stuff rather quickly and proceeded to the exit. I was greeted by Michal and Kasia with a flower and some pictures and then suddenly a big pink pig comes running up to me and pulls me toward some undefined direction. There I noticed 6 other friends waiting holding a huge banner and shouting a welcome sentence. Next up a red carpet is rolled out in front of me and I get served with a shot of vodka, a pickle and a "bulka z szynka" I've been so missing.

Everybody at the airport was looking at us :PPP

But that was not the end of it. We went back to my appartment to find out it has all been decorated with baloons and stuff like "WELCOME". The girls prepared more "bulka z szynka" and a cake and borsch. Once we all reassembled at my place, we had some drinks, talked and ultimately everyone left around 1.30.

Still can't believe it. I knew it would be great to see all of them - I never exepected it would be so great!!!!

0 comments: