Monday, July 28, 2008

Friends will be friends

The trip home had been planned for over a month, yet until today when I got out of the train station, I still have not felt like I'm going home. Everything was done in such a rush I couldn't even grasp the idea that it's Poland I'm coming back to. I'm on the plane and feel the pain of coming back home - the slightly uncmfortable chair and the permanent sound of the engines and airconditioning :P

I've told some of my best friends I'm coming and I'm a bit afraid what's gonna happen at the airport. But I guess that's what friends are for :)

Actually my ex told me he was jealous I had such good friends. The thing is, I think in a sense friendships are the same as a relationship. Nothing comes for free - you need to committ the time and there has to be a mutual benefit - if those 2 things are not there - it most probably won't work.

Now I'm a bit torn between 2 continents. Wonder how things will go from December.

0 comments: