Monday, July 14, 2008

1 week

I'm out of time, and all I got is 1 more week, 1 more week heeey
ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta

Heheh guess what song is that :). I'm into my final summer session exams - next Friday everything will be over. Moreover Mattia - one of my best friends on this side of the world is coming over, so gotta make sure I'm all up and ready for some serious partying. I have not done that for such a long time ... since Friday when "by accident" I ended up dancing and fooling around with a bunch of friends.

But hey, that's what having fun is all about :) I've given this part of my life for the past 7 months - how fair is that? Now I'm back in business.

Thursday - dinner and beer and then pick up Mattia
Friday - scheduled a "Let's finish up the 1 liter of Polish vodka I have left" party with some ppl - I hope everybody performs up to the expected perfomance level and the we go shake some a$$
Saturday - get sober and get drunk again master plan
Sunday - shed a tear at the airport and sleep

Enough dreaming ... now it's time to read a case, watch a movie and get my 4 hours of sleep :)

1 comments:

Asia M. said...

You forgot about next Friday party in your shedule. Reserve some energy for that:-)