Monday, July 28, 2008

AIRPLANE recap

Wow it's been almost 2 weeks since I have not written anything. I don't think I could have been busier than this - finals at school, master's thesis writing, visiting with friends, flight to Poland. Seriously I never exepected it to be like that, but I guess that's just the way I am - always on the run.

Since I'm on the airplane becoming sober it's time to recap.

Exams were horrible. I did not have the time to prepare nor the will to contribute the time to prepare. So in the end I think I will get a B. A B!!!! At KAIST getting a B is almost like failing only without the re-do the course part. Ppl stop talking to you and stuff :P It's so strange that even people in their mid thirties pay so much attention to grades. I mean, ok it's importan to get a good grade, but WTF. Feels like elementary school some days.

I could not have been relieved more after the exams. Mattia came over as I have already written and the fun started.

0 comments: