Friday, July 18, 2008

마티아 왔다!!!!!

Aaaaa Mattia came to Korea!

It feels so good to have one of my best friends over for the weekend. Yesterday I picked him up from the airport - ahem got there 45 minutes late but still. Aaaan we had a mandatory soju at night discussing of course everything about Korean and Chinese guys - haha beware :P

The sideeffect is a horrible headache I have today. My exam is starting in 25 mins - don't wanna study, don't wanna do anything just want to have Tylenol kick in cause otherwise I will die during class.

Today we are having a dinner at 홍대 - one of my again favorite places. Like it there cause of new places to see and hang out.

There's 4 guys, 1 liter of vodka, 1 camera and a lot of dancing to be done. It's good Mattia brought a small camera - we always get the best pics when drunk :P

0 comments: