Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Of and onn


Lately ive been having these on and off feelings about my current relationship. Even though touch measures were introduced to fix things with tha boy, I still seem to feel uncomfortable about the whole thing. Its as if the reason for my failed relationship is somehow beyond my grasp.

There are a couple of possibilities as to what it could be:

1. Could be sth to do with us - me feeling disrespected, neglected etc.

2. The pressure I get from my parents with the awkward suicidal dreams ive been having

3. The fact that i cant seem to pull my career together

4. Of the fact that my friends think the relationship is killing my desire to perform above avetrage

I think it's seroiusly time to start working things out before it is too late. Starting now!

0 comments: