Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 2 1 RESTART

It's been almost 2 years since I came back from Seoul - still feeling the soul of Seoul inside of me, but it seems lots of things have taken on a different direction than I would ever expect.

Came out to my parents - mommy, daddy I'm gay but I still love you
- we still love you too but get out of our sight you fucking pervert

Tamdiam - a new chapter starts

At the moment I'm doing a phd in economics which is coming through veeeeery veeeeeery slowly and painfully, but things are slowly moving.

Moreover I'm living in Warsaw at the same place I used to for the whole time I was in the city. Got a bf who's staying with me - but shhhhh don't tell my parents about that :PPP

Started a company to see if I'm fit to work on my own or I should rather join a corporation and work like a miner :P

We'll see.

0 comments: