Monday, August 23, 2010

Changes incoming

After some time pondering what's wrong with me, I discovered that I must be suffering from some sort of depressive moods, since I'm having those attacks of "i hate all people" sort of thing.

On the other hand, who wouldn't hate all people...

This is what happened. I went to Makro over the weekend to pick up some heavy weight stuff and was in a hurry to be back on time for a birthday party. Waiting at the cash register, the lady before me started arguing over some not sufficiently discounted t-shirt she wanted to buy which in my best guess was not to be discounted in the first place. She finished her big problem with the cash register lady and suddenly the people behind me say "my wife is pregnant, you have to let us go first or we will call the manager". And i'm like WTF!!!! Chosing between two wrongs, I picked the lesser evil and let them go. They get done and it turns out they don't have cash to pay for the f-ing thing. I was about to explode. After 10 mins they get done and I get to be served.
I leave the place and some beggar tags along. AAaaaargh!!!

The party was nice though :)

0 comments: