Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Execution

Today was another day like any other. Except I went to bed at 7 am, woke up at 1.45pm, gave some bottles of Cobra alcohol which my friend asked to distribute.

A normal random day I guess :P Today I'm starting to get myself organized. Not that I don't enjoy the randomness, but I think there's much I should accomplish and in order to do that, there is a definite need to reengineer my working patterns.

My biggest problem is execution. I've come to realize that, that I fail to do more things simply because I'm not keen to start doing things or finish them. Yesterday was the best example. I talked to Andy and Charlotte - 66,6% of my best friends in Taiwan, set up this blog, checked my email and by 3 am I realized I have not done what I was supposed to. Hence the 7 am sleeping time today. Damn.

Therefore I am starting reorganization of my schedules and getting things done properly.

1. I will do things I plan and not procrastinate
2. I will work out to look damn hot
3. I will write my masters thesis from now on.

Ok, I will not procrastinate writing my thesis from now on and start now. Go!

Ok, just a little check on Fridae - maybe someone sent me a heart^^

0 comments: