Sunday, June 22, 2008

Broken

I guess I could have seen it coming. My relationship is coming to an end. Funny thing is that it has been almost 2 years since we started going out. Friday everything was still perfect, today everything is perfectly opposite. I'm very surprised that it's so easy to break something you've been building together for such a long time. I've even considered moving over to this side of the world in the pursuit of an ideal man and now...

Maybe it's a sign it's time to move on. One thing is for sure - in the game of love the one who loves less is always at an advantage. I lost...

Fin

2 comments:

Asia M. said...

Think how much you would loose if you broke up in 3 years time…In this way you have 3 years saved for winnig in next relationship:-)

MAcus said...

Damn right!