Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Plane again

Aaand here we go again. Having not had Internet access for over 2 weeks, I feel like I've missed out on a very important part of my existence. Most of it was due to the damn paper I've been trying to finish for over a month now.

I guess I can't really complain - I have the best parents in the world. Dad leased out mom to me, so that she could help me out with house chores while I do the creative part. At the end she started to read what I had written, feedback and correct the paper. I think I would not have managed without her help. Heh I think I should include a credits page to acknowledge the people who have contributed:

Thesis credits list

Mom - grammar, spelling and making sure my sentences make sense
Misiu Misiu - administration, printing and delivery
Kinkowa - sampling and saying you can make it
Babra - intelligence support
Banachowa - telling me they're closing the library and copying
Sexyjkk - translation

Now I'm on the plane again - heading back to Korea to finish things up. The paper is done, but as my friend (greetings Ryba) - 90% of the thesis takes 90% of the needed time. The remaining 10% of the thesis take another 90% of the time. Hence I'm still doing it and it seems like it’s a never-ending story.

Nyways, should finish quick.

0 comments: